AdvertisementFeasibility and Investigator Relations
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
A leading Contract Research Organization (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 27 countries is seeking to employ Senior / Clinical Research Associate II. This role conducts site monitoring of clinical research studies strictly complying with protocol, SOP and GCP. This is a permanent position based in one of the company’s Operational Hubs in Leeds (UK).Location: Leeds (office-based/home-based)
The duties associated with the role include:
- Performing site visits and monitoring activities in accordance with protocol, GCP/ICH Guidelines and other applicable requirements
- Ensuring overall integrity of study and adherence to guidelines, protocol and regulations
- Taking an active role in the project team by providing feedback and suggestions for successful completion of the project
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced CRAs to assist in their development and training
- University degree in life sciences/pharmacy/biotechnology
- At least 3 years of independent monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits) according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP/ICH Guidelines
- Computer competency
- Fluent command of English
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner
At KCR we put our mission: WE SEE HUMAN BEHIND EVERY NUMBER into our actions, therefore we offer our Employees benefits
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development
If you wish to apply, please submit your CV using the button below.