AdvertisementJunior Clinical Trial Documentation Associate (US)
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
A boutique Contract Research Organization (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 4 regions is seeking to employ Junior Clinical Trial Documentation Associate. This is a permanent position in one of the company's Operational Hub in Boston (US)
The duties associated with the role include:
Under supervision of senior staff:
- Prepares and is responsible for maintaining assigned electronic Trial Master setup based on provided Document Management Plan.
- Prepares files from eTMF according to communicated deadlines.
- Monitors the eTMF routinely for document availability using defined tools and/or routine procedures according to agreed upon metrics and performs escalation per process definition.
- Performs quality control of assigned eTMF parts per documented schedule.
- Participates in preparation of the completed studies for archiving.
- Reports about unresolved problems that appear during the cooperation process.
- Prior clinical research experience would be an asset
- University / college degree (life science or medical degree preferred)
- Administrative skills
- Fluency in English
- Eagerness to still learn medical / clinical research vocabulary and procedures
- Excellent organization skills, patience, attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- Teamwork ability
- Computer competency
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development