AdvertisementSenior Director Medical Operations (PL)
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
A boutique Contract Research Organization (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 4 regions is seeking to employ Senior Director, Medical Operations. The new incumbent would gain an exceptional opportunity to lead a team of seasoned medical professionals. This is a permanent position based in one of the company's Operational Hubs: Warsaw (PL).
The duties associated with the role include:
- Act as a functional leader and line manager towards a group of Medical Monitors, providing medical expertise, advice, and guidance in day-to-day medical management of clinical trials
- Provides medical expertise to cross functional team, ensuring medical integrity of the data
- Lead process alignment between all stakeholders involved in a clinical trial, particularly related to inquiry and clinical data flow and integration
- Support the Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) / Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) when such a Committee is constituted by KCR
- Participate in review and approval of study protocols and associated essential documents (e.g. informed consent form templates)
- Participate in the review and interpretation of study data
- Participate in the overall review and approval of final study reports
- MD board-certification (PhD will be a plus, oncology experience will be a plus)
- Cross-therapeutic experience as Medical Monitor
- Past or ongoing MD practice, enhanced with CRO background
- At least 5 (five) years of industry experience in clinical research and at least basic managerial experience, including business process and finance management
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development