AdvertisementSite Contracts Specialist (PL, UA)
City/voivodeshipWarsaw (woj. mazowieckie)
Kiev (woj. zagranica)
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
A leading Clinical Research Organisation (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 27 countries is seeking to employ experienced Site Contracts Specialist.
The new incumbent will oversee, manage and supports all aspects related to site contracting in KCR projects, ensuring all applicable laws, standards, regulations and guidelines are being met.
This is a permanent position based in one of the company’s Operational Hubs in Warsaw (PL) or Kiev (UA).
- creating templates of contracts, amendments and associated documents
- ensuring that the site contract documentation is in compliance with requirements of all parties
- negotiating and executing site contracts
- providing functional guidance on statuses and pending issues to internal and external customers
- creating solutions to issues that may arise during a project or contract lifecycle
- reporting information relevant to sites contracting
- University degree (law will be asset)
- At least 2 years of experience in site contracting (clinical trials)
- Understanding of commercial contracting principles and legal terms and conditions
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced, high volume environment and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to balance working on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals from multiple departments at all levels of the organization
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Computer competency
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development