AdvertisementStatistical Programmer (PL)
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
A leading Contract Research Organization (CRO), with over 20 years of presence on the international market, operating across 27 countries, is seeking to employ a Statistical Programmer. The new incumbent will be responsible for statistical deliverables and serve as an Expert for building programs to create SAS databases from clinical data sources available, in compliance with clinical study’s protocol and statistical plan. The Statistical Programmer will influence the development and validation of generic statistical programming procedures.This is an exceptional opportunity for grounded professionals who would like to make a visible impact and develop towards leading roles with rapidly growing boutique CRO.
The duties associated with the role include:
- Statistical programming of clinical studies
- Relevant SOP development in compliance with industry guidelines
- Programming Plan and Report development
- SDTM deliverables preparation
- Close cooperation with Data Management, study teams, vendors and Sponsors
- University degree in biostatistics or related field
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package
- Minimum 3 years of professional SAS programming experience
- Knowledge of CDISC (would be an asset)
- Excellent command of English
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in line with guidelines and regulations (SOPs, ICH GCP, GVP, EU Directives)
At KCR we put our mission: WE SEE HUMAN BEHIND EVERY NUMBER into our actions, therefore we offer our Employees benefits
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering environment, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development