AdvertisementStrategic Consultant, Feasibility and Investigator Relations (PL)
The company supports clients with full-service capabilities across three main services: Trial Execution (TE), Functional Service Provision (FS) and Trial Execution Consulting (TC) over a broad range of therapeutic areas.
KCR operates across four main regions: North America, Western Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe with hubs located in Boston, U.S., Berlin, Germany, Warsaw, Poland and Kiev, Ukraine. KCR’s geographical locations allow for optimized delivery of trial execution strategies to develop life-changing therapies. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com.
KCR: We see human behind every number
In July 2018 KCR has formed a new branch focused on expert services, with the primary goal to provide strategic consulting support to company’s full service projects as well as deliver standalone feasibility, therapeutic landscaping and drug development consulting projects.
This position is one of the job opportunities opened under Trial Execution Consulting and its primary objective is to establish worldwide network of relationship with key investigators (primary focus on Europe and the US), conduct standalone feasibility projects or provide strategic guidance to operational teams during feasibility stage of full service projects.
The position reports to Head of TEC, the CMO of KCR’s organization. The selected candidate will be able to provide input to the ultimate naming convention of the position as well as to the ultimate scope.
The duties associated with the role include:
- Acts as a strategic voice, consultant and process driver for all aspects of clinical feasibility conduct
- Delivers strategic direction for feasibility planning based on professional judgement
- Cooperates internally and externally, conducts research to build understanding of outreach and patient referral pathway knowledge to support study delivery tactics on an international level
- Delivers accurate feasibility data to Client, assisting with preparation of bid defenses
- Establishes new and maintains remaining professional working relationships with Site Investigators
- Is a functional lead with accountability for delivery of highest quality feasibility (stand-alone) services (pre/post awarded)
- Provides handover to awarded site identification team regarding relevant feasibility strategy proposed
- Develops expertise for a specific clinical indication for the actual conduct of relevant feasibility service
- Acts as a feasibility expert for internal and external customer
- Develops repository of site intelligence information
- Life science University degree (MD and/or PhD title would be an asset)
- Experience in clinical drug development
- Ability to conduct literature searches and review of databases in public domain (EU Clinical Trial Register, ClinicalTrials.gov)
- Full working proficiency in English is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical, problem-solving skills and good commercial awareness
- Ability to make decisions and to progress projects
- Working proficiency in MS Office (operating in MS Word and MS Publisher to develop/review scientific papers, operating in MS PowerPoint to deliver high quality presentations of study results, operating in MS Excel to analyze basic financial data)
At KCR we put our mission: WE SEE HUMAN BEHIND EVERY NUMBER into our actions, therefore we offer our Employees benefits
that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs.
To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- 3-step onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties
- Peer Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Friendly office space, coffee, tea and sweets
- Flexible, remote working options
- Time off – additional days of holidays for birthday, leaves of absence
- Loyalty bonus for long term cooperation
- Employee referral program
- Empowering workspace, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Open culture based on our values: knowledge, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
- Mentoring and training programs related with clinical trials, therapeutic areas, soft skills development